we are seeking a regional sales manager closely involved in the field of healthcare.
You will benefit from all technical and marketing support as well as personalized training and guidance.
Hygie employees are known for their passion, innovation and for achieving results.
Account Manager – Greater Toronto and Western Ontario
Hygie, an International manufacturer of Infection Prevention Products is looking for an energetic, outgoing "Account Manager" to support the regional sales initiatives in the Greater Toronto Hospitals and the Western Ontario Hospital accounts. You have 2-3 years of sales experience looking for the chance to join an industry leader and be willing to travel within the region up to 30%.
• Understand the needs related to infections prevention and sell solutions along with an advisory approach, through active listening, sound advice and available products and services;
• Manage all activities within the sales territory, provide technical support to customer base and seek new market opportunities to grow business;
• Achieve or exceed annual sales targets for their territory;
• Promote and sell the full line of the Company's products;
• Displays or demonstrates product and emphasizes features;
• Provide in-service;
• Maintain and improve customer service;
• Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts, GPO's and buying groups;
• Work closely with the Sales Team and provide the necessary information on activities and sales;
• Prepares Sales Reports and responds to administrative requests as required by Manager;
• Collect client information and complete daily and weekly call reports using our CRM;
• Manage expenses within guidelines;
• Attend trade shows, conferences & company meetings;
• Any other related tasks.
• Excellent selling, negotiating and closing skills;
• Effective time management and organization skills;
• Highest level of professionalism and integrity;
• High degree of self-motivation;
• Ability to excel in a team environment;
• Drive to succeed and surpass targets;
• No restrictions on travel;
• Bilingualism is an asset (English/French);
• Must possess a car and a valid driver’s license.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Science or Commerce from an accredited University;
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years' successful sales experience.
Salary Range & Additional Details
• Competitive Base Salary & Company Commission Program participation;
• Monthly Car Allowance & Gas expensed;
• Expenses account;
• Home office based.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and introduction letter to: dhache[at]hygie[dot]com
We will communicate with selected candidates only.
Important: Please mention for which position you apply: “Account Manager – Greater Toronto and Western Ontario”
Join our team !
We regularly update the career section, so check it out frequently to see if there a position for you.
If no position is available, send us your resume and we will keep it in our database for potential opportunities.
Here are some advantages to join the Hygie Team:
- The satisfaction of helping patients and medical staff.
- The pleasure to work in an innovative workplace.
- The opportunity to work with the best prevention products.
- The pride of being part of a well established medical retailer
Send us your resume at : info[at]hygie[dot]com